Tax Payments by Mail
All payments made by mail should be sent to:
Valerie Stricker, Tax Collector
P.O. Box 98
Wernersville, PA 19565
Checks should be made payable to: Valerie Stricker, Tax Collector. Payments are not accepted at the Township Office counter.
Avoid Current Mailing Delays
The mail is currently taking longer because it goes to the Harrisburg Post Office first.
If you mail payment 3 to 4 days before due date, make sure to get the envelope hand date stamped at the post office.
Per Capita Payments
- Note: Real Estate payments must be on a separate check from Per Capita payments.
- Per Capita payments can be combined on one check and mailed in the same envelope.
Tax Payment Sitting Times
Payments accepted at Township Office Building (Community Room) during sitting times only. Sitting times listed on tax bill. Sitting Dates/times will also be posted on Township website closer to collection time.
- April 17 (Wednesday) 10 a.m. to Noon
- April 18 (Thursday) 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 22 (Monday) 10 a.m. to Noon
- April 24 (Wednesday) 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 26 (Friday) 10 a.m. to Noon
- April 30 (Tuesday) 10 a.m. to Noon
- All tax payments can be combined in one envelope.
- For receipts - both copies of bill must be enclosed with a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Please make sure to follow all directions on tax bill.