Tax Payments by Mail
All payments made by mail should be sent to:
Valerie Stricker, Tax Collector
P.O. Box 98
Wernersville, PA 19565
Checks should be made payable to: Valerie Stricker, Tax Collector. Payments are not accepted at the Township Office counter.
Avoid Current Mailing Delays
The mail is currently taking longer because it goes to the Harrisburg Post Office first.
If you mail payment 3 to 4 days before due date, make sure to get the envelope hand date stamped at the post office.
Per Capita Payments
- Note: Real Estate payments must be on a separate check from Per Capita payments.
- Per Capita payments can be combined on one check and mailed in the same envelope.
Tax Payment Sitting Times - August 2021
If possible, it is highly encouraged to submit your payment via mail in or drop box. Please read the below regarding options for paying your tax bill including Mail In, Drop Box or the scheduled In Person Dates and Times:
Mail in your payment to:
P.O. Box 98, Wernersville 19565
SECURE DROP BOX
Citizens may place your payment in the secure drop box at the main entrance of the Township building located at 555A Mountain Home Road, Sinking Spring PA 19608 at any time to avoid overcrowded wait lines outside on the listed days.
IN PERSON DATES/TIME/INFO
In Person Dates and Times for August will be "Walk Up" only at the door. There will be no access to the Community Room and waiting will be socially distanced outside. In person location, dates and times for August are as follow:
Location: South Heidelberg Twp Building
555A Mountain Home Road, Sinking Spring PA
8/18/2021 1:00AM to 4:00PM
8/20/2021 9:00AM to 12:00PM
8/23/2021 1:00AM to 4:00PM
8/25/2021 9:00AM to 12:00PM
8/27/2021 1:00AM to 4:00PM
8/31/2021 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Last Day to pay 12/31/2021
- Put Bill # on check
- No per Capita on Real Estate Check
- All tax payments can be combined in one envelope.
- For receipts - both copies of bill must be enclosed with a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Please make sure to follow all directions on tax bill.