Tax Payments by Mail
All payments made by mail should be sent to:
Jan Miller, Tax Collector
P.O. Box 98
Wernersville, PA 19565
Checks should be made payable to: Jan Miller Tax Collector. Payments can be placed in the Township Drop Box located inside the front doors to the Township Office..
Avoid Current Mailing Delays
The mail is currently taking longer because it goes to the Harrisburg Post Office first.
If you mail payment 3 to 4 days before due date, make sure to get the envelope hand date stamped at the post office.
Per Capita Payments
- Note: Real Estate payments must be on a separate check from Per Capita payments.
- Per Capita payments can be combined on one check and mailed in the same envelope.
Mail in your payment to:
P.O. Box 98, Wernersville 19565
SECURE DROP BOX
Citizens may place your payment in the secure drop box at the main entrance of the Township building located at 555A Mountain Home Road, Sinking Spring PA 19608 at any time to avoid overcrowded wait lines outside on the listed days.
IN PERSON DATES/TIME/INFO
In Person Dates and Times for April will be "Walk Up" only at the door. There will be no access to the Community Room and waiting will be socially distanced outside. In person location, dates and times for April are as follow:
Location: South Heidelberg Twp Building
555A Mountain Home Road, Sinking Spring PA
04/20/2022 3:00PM to 5:00PM
04/21/2022 3:00PM to 5:00PM
04/22/2022 3:00PM to 5:00PM
04/25/2022 9:00AM to 11:00AM
- Last Day to pay 12/31/2021
- Put Bill # on check
- No per Capita on Real Estate Check
- All tax payments can be combined in one envelope.
- For receipts - both copies of bill must be enclosed with a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Please make sure to follow all directions on tax bill.
Tax Certification Fee - $25.00 payable to the Tax Collector