Summer Playground Program
Now that the dust has settled from yet another amazing Summer Playground, here is important post-Playground information for all parents/guardians.
1) Playground Treasures Left Behind: If your children are missing any items left at Playground (beach towels, flip flops, water bottles, chairs, clothing, etc...), please stop by the Township Office to browse through the several boxes. Any items not claimed by Friday, August 23rd, will be discarded.
2) Snack Shack Accounts: Donate, Rollover to 2020 or Refund
Text Angela at 610-816-9123, no later than this Friday, August 9th, if you'd like to know your child's balance. Angela will reply, at which time you can decide how you'd like to handle your balance. For those who choose a refund, refunds will be made available for pick-up at the Township Building between Friday, August 16th and Friday, August 30th. Any refunds not picked up by the 30th will be donated towards yesterday's Carnival.
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL SUMMER AND HERE'S TO PLAYGROUND 2020!
Carnival refunds will be issued to all those who pre-registered and are unable to attend on Monday, 8-5.
Please call Angela at 610-816-9123 for refund information.
Playground Weekly Schedule & Upcoming Events
Final Week (CURRENT WEEK) - Week 8: Olympic Week (Alex & Matt) - Week of July 29th. Olympics Flyer (PDF)
SPECIAL EVENING PLAYGROUND EVENT - TUESDAY JULY 30 - 8:00 PM TO 10:15 PM
Grab your lawn chair or blanket for a fun time as South Heidelberg Playground presents Movie Night featuring the movie "Daddy Day Camp". $1 Hot Dog & Two Drinks for the first 62 people who show up (kids can use their punch card or bring cash). ***ADULT CHAPERONE REQUIRED FOR PLAYGROUNDERS AGES 6 & 7***
END OF SUMMER CARNIVAL & FAREWELL DANCE - FRIDAY AUGUST 2ND
Another wonderful playground year ends with the Summer Carnival & Farewell Dance.
CARNIVAL FLYER - (Detailed Information) Carnival (PDF)
Summer Carnival: 9:30am to 2:30pm. $10.00 Due at Sign Up. Playgrounders will be treated to an incredible day of fun which will include water slides, inflatables (Wipe Out Obstacle Course, Hungry Hippos Challenge and More) and includes Lunch.
Farewell Dance: 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Playground Big Pavillion. Playgrounders will enjoy our yearly tradition of a Farewell Dance including DJ and lots of fun and activities.
- Location: South Mountain Playground - North Galen and Hill Roads
- Program Dates: June 11 to August 2
- All leaders create a theme week for Summer Playground. Theme detailed information will be posted soon.
- New Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Registration night: May 31 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Township Building
- Please register children by June 1st.
2019 Program Fees
- Children ages: (6 years through 15 years)
|Each additional child||$60|
Please note: No refunds, once child(ren) are registered.
Submit completed forms at registration night at the Township building. Please note: Registration forms must be completed before a child may participate in the program.