News Flash


Posted on: July 8, 2019

Report a Concern Allows Citizens to Report & Track Issues


New Website Feature:  Report a Concern

One of the new website features is called "Report a Concern".  On the home page you will notice a Report a Concern button which will take you to a page containing categories for different types of concerns.  These categories include:


  • Roadways:  Report issues relating to Township roads such as potholes, roadside issues/right of way, etc.
  • Traffic Safety.  Report issues relating to issues such as traffic light, roadway signs, line of sight, etc.
  • Parks Maintenance.  Report issues relating to our parks.
  • Zoning/Building.  Report issues relating to zoning concerns, building permits, etc.
  • Property Maintenance.  Report issues such as high grass, litter/debris on properties, etc.
  • Stormwater. Report issues relating to Township owned retention/detention ponds, pipes, storm drains, etc,
  • Police (Non Emergency).  Report non emergency issues to our Police Department.
  • General Concerns.  Report issues that may not fall into the categories mentioned above.

Each concern category has a short form that you will complete and submit.  if you enter your email and phone number you will receive updates to the concern you submitted as Township Staff work to resolve the issue or answer your question.  If you aren't technology savvy you can also contact the Township with your concerns and our friendly and courteous staff will enter your concern for you. 

Facebook Twitter Email