South Heidelberg Township, PA - The South Heidelberg Township Board of Supervisors has taken necessary measures in response to the ever-changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. A comprehensive listing of information relating to COVID-19 and operation of the Township during this pandemic has been consolidated into a new COVID-19 information page on the Township website. The page provides information relating to:
- COVID-19 Important Information & Resources. Listing of links to websites with important information relating to COVID-19.
- Governor Wolf Non Essential Business Closure Order. Listing of links and information relating to Governor Wolf’s Closure Order.
- Support for Children/Senior Citizens. Resources relating to meal programs and assistance.
- Township Municipal Facilities. Information on Township operations and how to contact the Township.
- Township Playground Facilities. Information relating to playground closure and helpful links for parents and children.
- Township Meetings. Listing of Township meetings and status of each meeting.
- Tax Collection. Information on paying taxes to include tax collector mailing address.
- Permits. Information on Kraft Code Services and permit submission review post Wolf Closure Order
- Land Development/Subdivision Submissions. Information on Township acceptance of submissions and contact person to submit to.
- Zoning Hearing Board. Information on submitting Zoning applications and contact person to submit to.
The Township will continue to maintain the COVID-19 Information Page with updates as information becomes available.